Air Force chief: Test weapons on testy U.S. mobs

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Sep 13, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

AP

i'm not convinced i want to be a guinea pig for the pentagon testing its new weapons systems.

2. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

also, i find it very interesting that wynne is talking so freely about this. i have to guess there's a hidden agenda -- to warn people (liberals, that is) away from protesting.

disperse crowds of liberals and test out new weapons systems. i suppose ollie north would think it neat.

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Zim you beat me to it, These guys seem eager to want to tests these weapons on U.S. people. WTF! People better start waking up to our own govt and the military complex that seems to run it. I say if the Air force wants to tests these weapons let them test them on the airforce generals,Bush & Cheney & Rove first. What are we becoming?

4. iGav macrumors G3

You're more than welcome to come and test it on the citizens of Coventry, England. ;)

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

By the same argument you could say that they should have tested White Phosphorus on downtown LA before they tried it on Fallujah.

6. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

What? They want to test it on their own people first to make sure it won't cause injuries to their enemies? :eek: I must be reading that wrong. And what if it does cause unplanned injuries/side effects?

Sucks to be an involuntary guinea pig.

7. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Or how about agent Orange?? Im amazed how no one seems to be paying attention to this.

8. iTwitch macrumors 6502a

iTwitch