AirPort being flaky. Help?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macguymike, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. macguymike macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2003
    Location:
    California
    #1
    The AirPort software on my PowerBook has been acting up the last week or so. It will sometimes see the network at work, but often it won't and those times it does, it will only connect about 20% of the time while giving me a "There was an error joining the selected AirPort network." message the other 80% of the time.

    However, it still auto-detects and joins my Linksys network at home flawlessly.

    Also, all the other AirPort-enabled Macs here see the network and connect just fine.

    I just recently re-formatted my HD, re-installed Panther and updated to 10.3.1.

    :confused:
     
  2. macguymike thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2003
    Location:
    California
  3. hulugu macrumors 68000

    hulugu

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2003
    Location:
    the faraway towns
    #3
    Keychain

    You might have lost the password and MAC address or RADIUS is set on the AP network.
     

Share This Page