Airport Express Hijinks

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Chasealicious, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Chasealicious macrumors member

Chasealicious

So, I just now kinda had this moment of brilliance. You'll soon understand that I have a very loose definition of brilliance.

So I'm a college student, living on campus etc etc - which means there is always a roommate or friend closeby to screw with.

So with the extra set of powered speakers I have lying around - which could easily be hidden under a couch - I could simply plug in my airport express at the convenient location and remotely turn on all kinds of seductive music while one of the roomies is having a nice decent conversation with a nice decent female. There is a lot of room to have fun with this.

So I've already done the whole "use iChat and an Airport enabled PowerBook with a camera connected to set up an effective spycam, which makes it really easy to call someone and freak them out by telling them what they're doing" thing. I'm just wondering, how many other of you guys have used Apple technology for deviant behavior? :cool:

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I sometimes play Chess in class. :eek:

3. vgoklani macrumors regular

vgoklani

"use iChat and an Airport enabled PowerBook with a camera connected to set up an effe

Hey,

Can you give me some links, or instructions about this: "use iChat and an Airport enabled PowerBook with a camera connected to set up an effective spycam"

Thanks!