Airport Express/iTunes Visualization Syncing?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by WildCowboy, Mar 20, 2005.

1. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I didn't find this in the forums, so I apologize if it's been brought up before. I'm currently streaming iTunes from my PB via Airport Express to a stereo system. If I turn on iTunes visualization, it's obviously not in sync with the music coming out of the speakers due to the buffering delay. I don't care so much about the visualizations, but I do care about the track title. Often, a song will come on that I don't recognize and by the time I glance over at the screen, the title is gone. The title comes up when iTunes gets to the new track, but this is before the track starts playing over the speakers. Is there anyway for iTunes to compensate for the buffering delay with the visualization?

2. elfin buddy macrumors 6502a

elfin buddy

Maybe G-Force is better

I have an Airport Express base station that I use to stream music to me stereo system, and I've never had problems with iTunes visuals syncing up with my speakers. However, I've always used G-Force, and not the visuals that came with iTunes. I don't see why it would make a difference, but it might be worth a shot.