airport problems with a c2d blackbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by blahbrah, Jan 7, 2007.

1. blahbrah macrumors regular

Nov 9, 2006
    My macbook c2d is having problems with my airport. Everything downloads fine but videos and web pages occasionally don't work. Randomly, web sites seem to hang and streaming videos seem to almost never work on youtube. I don't think its my card since I was able to use a dlink router without any problems at all.

Also all my software is updated, I got the apple update and the firmware is up to date on my airport express. Thanks
  2. Gamdoan macrumors newbie

Aug 5, 2006
    Vermillion, SD
    My C2D BlackBook and AirPort Express is working fine for everything you are having problems with, but when I stream audio from iTunes to the AirPort Express it's all very very glitchy and skips like a horridly scratched CD. However, if I plug in my Creature II's to the headphone jack of the BlackBook iTunes works fine.

Make sure you write in some feedback to Apple. The only way our problems wil be solved is if they know of them.
  3. Reel1 macrumors member

Dec 31, 2006
    Onatrio, Canada
    Doesnt streaming video also depend on your connection speed to the internet?

It may not be a hardware problem.
  4. CaptainCaveMann macrumors 68000

Oct 5, 2004
    Sounds like your internet could be cutting in and out. MY friend had this problem, check your router. You may need a new one. ;)