Al-Qaeda 'blames Blair for bombs'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Aug 4, 2005.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link

this is the top BBC online story at the moment; doesn't seem to be making much of a splash in the online american newspapers.

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I trust Al-Qaeda's propoganda even less than the Bush administration's. Of course they're gonna say it's Blair's fault. I'm sure they won't say it's their own fault, just as I'm sure Bush will blame the terrorists for what we have done.

It's certainly not Blair's fault London was bombed, but you do have to wonder if the people who bombed London would have done so had Iraq first of all not been invaded and secondly, invaded and occupied in such a slipshod manner.

3. tristan macrumors 6502a

In other news, Scott Peterson says it was Laci's fault.

Hey, three words for these extremists... "passive non-violent resistance". it worked for Gandhi, it worked for Martin Luther King. C'mon Osama, give it a try.

4. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Three words for Bush and Blair:
    "Reap the whirlwind"

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Sorry tristan, but I think mac has a little better grasp of this situation. It doesn't excuse the terrorists, not in the least. But you can't say we aren't making things worse.