Album Art Finder?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by speedemonV12, Dec 9, 2006.

1. speedemonV12 macrumors 6502

Hey guys, i have been searching around for some album art programs, and the ones that I have found are not so good... two of them dont let you select the artwork, and it only brings up one result...I was wondering if there was a program that would allow me to search by artist, from multiple sources, and then import the one that i want into iTunes.... there was something like this for windows that i used to use, it would even use google images as a source to search from.. but i cant remember the name...

2. speedemonV12 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

have u tried "clutter"... i get good results from it

4. Antares macrumors 68000

Antares

There's actually a widget (I think it's called "Album Finder") that can search multiple sources...Google images, Amazon, etc...

5. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

I just do a google:image search for the album name and artist and BAM! I get what I need

6. speedemonV12 thread starter macrumors 6502

Antares - do you have a link to this widget? I found one widget already, but it will only search amazon. I would really like to find something that will search amazong and google.

7. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Menuet comes with Art Collector which does what you want.

8. speedemonV12 thread starter macrumors 6502

will clutter search from sources other than amazon?

9. Nym macrumors 6502a

Nym

CoverScout, it connects with your itunes library and shows albums with missing album art and allows to check for album art at Amazon, iTunes Store and Google Images without leaving the App, downside.. you have to pay for it :)