Album Art

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mynameismatt89, Oct 14, 2006.

1. mynameismatt89 macrumors 6502

Aug 19, 2005

As i mentioned in an earlier post, i dont use itunes much... i just rip my cd collections so i can listen to them all in one place. I was just wondering.. when i get album artwork from google images and drag it into the 'drag album artwork here' area, can i apply this image to all of the songs on that album instead of clicking on the song, dragging from google images and repeating like 10 times for each song from that album??

Thanks, Matt
  2. Chundles macrumors G4

Jul 4, 2005
    Yep, just turn the "Browse" function on in iTunes (it's the big eye down the bottom) and navigate to the album in the menus up the top. Highlight the album in the Browse menus, control-click on that and do a Get Info. In the Info field is a section for album art - it's a square field on the left hand side. Drag the image into that field and it will apply for the whole album.

You can also select a bunch of songs and do a Get Info to do the same thing.
  3. dreamsINdigital macrumors 6502

Sep 4, 2006
    Shift click/command click to select all songs > right click > get info > drag artwork into box
  4. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

Staff Member

Jan 20, 2005
    Highlight all ten songs in your library, then drag the image to the "drag artwork here" box.

I haven't done it in a while (finished ripping my collection quite some time ago), but it should work just fine.
  5. mynameismatt89 thread starter macrumors 6502

Aug 19, 2005
    oh alright, wicked... thanks guys :) this will make things alot quicker

Thanks again!!!
  6. Rivix macrumors 6502a

Oct 13, 2005
    Could someone provide me a link with a bunch of album art. I know i have seen them on here before... but i cant find them anymore :(