Album artwork (question)

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Cowinacape, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Cowinacape macrumors regular

Jul 3, 2006
    Surrey B.C. Canada
    Ok so I have a 5G 60gig iPod, iTunes7.0??, I can get some art work to show in iTunes, and on the Pod, some albums don't seem to have art work, good enough I can except that. But I have two albums covers (for Led Zepplin 1 & 2) that have the same wrong art work for them.

Is there a way of deleting the "bad" art work?

Secondly, does any one know of a site to d/load album covers to place for the ones iTunes can not find? (long shot, but I figured it was worth asking anyways) :D
  2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

Jan 28, 2005
    American Riviera
    If you'd like to remove the art work, do a 'get info' on the song, then click on the artwork tab. You should be able to delete it from there.
  3. Mydriasis macrumors 6502

Mar 17, 2005
    try clutter

You can change the covers inside of clutter as well. The only problem it places the cover in the song individualy at not in the cover folder.
  4. spicyapple macrumors 68000

Jul 20, 2006
    First choice: (actually prefer this as you don't have to be logged into iTS)
    Second choice:
    Third choice: Clutter
    Fourth choice: google :)
  5. Danksi macrumors 68000

Oct 3, 2005
    Nelson, BC. Canada
    I've noticed that the album art automatically provided by iTunes sync'd nicely with my Nano, but album art that I've downloaded and applied 'locally' do not sync across to the Nano, even though it show's in iTunes (coverflow etc).

6. Demon Hunter macrumors 68020

Mar 30, 2004
    Does anyone know where it fetches the images from? One would assume the iTunes Store, but you never know...
  7. Cowinacape thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 3, 2006
    Surrey B.C. Canada
    Mydriass and spicyapple, thanks for the links!
    speedyb was no help, but itunescovers worked wonders only have one more cover to hunt down:D

Haven't had a chance to check out clutter as of yet.