Album Info

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by speedemonV12, Mar 30, 2007.

1. speedemonV12 macrumors 6502

Hey guys, i am looking for a program to fill in the album info for my songs, I would like to search by artist for the ablum, but doing it manually for 15000 songs is going to take some time... I dont need any other info for my songs except what Album the song is from. If there is something that can do this for me, i would love it

thanks!

2. Hls811 macrumors 6502a

Hls811

I've used this within Windows.. I had it before iTunes added the Album art search feature...

http://www.ipodsoft.com/site/pmwiki.php?n=IArt.HomePage

3. speedemonV12 thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks.. but not really what i was looking for.. i can get album art, i search by my artists, but i need to find out what album that the song is from ...

edit: I tried out iEatBrainz, and it is not bad, but it changes all the tags.. i only want it to change the album tag, know of anything that can do this?

4. speedemonV12 thread starter macrumors 6502

sorry to bump up an such an old topic, but I have gotten back into organizing my audio files, anyone know a solution to the problem that i described in the first post? i am also now looking for something that will find out the genre of my files also..

Thanks!