alien abductions in USA?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Megaquad, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Megaquad macrumors 6502a

have you ever (or somebody you know) saw something strange in the sky?
    my mother and her collegue saw UFO near the city i live 5 yrs ago.
    there is one island in my country called 'Pag',UFO's are seen all the time over there,there are also some (rare but still..) cases of abduction and woman that lose their baby's during their pregnancy.
    what about USA? i hear there are lots of abductions over there? is that true,have you heared of it?
    in europe,mafia kidnaps people (no more aliens) for rich buyers of organs,there are few case of it in croatia but i hear from a friend who visits Belgium that situation is terrible,everyone is scared!

2. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

*krossfyter pops in some x-files theme music and sits back*

3. Quark macrumors regular

How's this Mac related??

Are you saying that Apple or Steve is behind this?

What other possible connection could there be between this and the MacRumors forums?:rolleyes:

Quark

4. big macrumors 65816

big

its BIG business, hiring all those aliens to extract your organs

5. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

Re: How's this Mac related??

if its in the "community discussion" forum i dont think it has to be mac related. its like a general discussion area. may i be corrected if im wrong.

6. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: How's this Mac related??

hmm...considering this is the "Community Discussions" forum...maybe u could tell me what pissing in our beds has to do with Macs while u are at it... ;)

to answer the question, no I have never had an encounter nor known anyone who's had one either...

however I am a big believer in Extra Terrestrial life-forms...

7. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

quark check out the subtext underneath the community discussion button before you enter the site.... it says " random discussions about anything"

so this topic falls in accordance with exactly that.

8. big macrumors 65816

big

my god! someone has abducted my post count! I only have just over 100 now! agggggggggg

oh, it was probably more like the mac mafia over aliens...though dukestreet's posts sure did skyrocket somehow here recently

9. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I can safely state that aliens had nothing to do with my post count.

D:D

10. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

my theory is that aliens are really demons (fallen angels). i do know that demons are interdimensional and able to disguise themselves or what not.

11. big macrumors 65816

big

I think its avatar envy still,

oh say, what's going on with the contest? did the aliens make a decision?

12. iwantanewmac macrumors 6502

13. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

how you figure? and who said they were actually healthy?

dig it.

14. big macrumors 65816

big

Sure They're healthy! if they can come all this way, they must have figured out a very nice insurance policy...

15. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

haha! good one. :D

16. Megaquad thread starter macrumors 6502a

i figured it out!!

thats why we weren't kidnapped! every member of mafia with style has Titanium. It is very embarassing to see someone with pc notebook,such people get shot at the beginning of their career!

as for aliens..well,there is an explanation,you see,the most powerfull humanoid species of this galaxy,so called Zamba's,their simbol was simillar to Apple,everyone is scared of them,so when they see an apple on computer,it scares the sh*t out of them,so they dont abduct you because they dont wanna start intergalactic war (they are stupid arent they)

17. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

the real question...

so who here has been subject to an anal probe?? :D

18. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Re: the real STUPID question...

If this continues in this vein, *I'll* be shutting the thread down.....:D

19. Megaquad thread starter macrumors 6502a

i am not joking,find someone from belgium or elsewhere on aim/icq and ask him,they'll tell you.
    it is terrible that governments do nothing to stop this situation,USA is probably the biggest buyer of those organs

20. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: Re: the real STUPID question...

he he he... :D

what was wrong with that? ;)

21. big macrumors 65816

big

ok ok- honestly, when I was a kid I saw something really wierd. It looked like a big cigar with windws, flying around. no wings or anything.

it flew in a zig zag pattern for 5 minutes, then stopped, it looked like it saw me watching it, and it shot off...

true story.

I do live in huntsville, I think there's alot that goes on here people don't know about. infact I know there is, I've heard "True stories" from people that made it out of the military base here, plus we are on HIGH-TECH town! There's alot that happens here, i think it was all military

22. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

Re: Re: Re: the real STUPID question...

If you need to ask, you're obviously too innocent to hear it ;)

23. big macrumors 65816

big

ummm, how about that urban legend here in the states about some guy at a party, they gave him roofies to pass out, left him in a tub of ice after extracting a kidney or something, and placed a note on his chest saying he had 30 mins to make it to a hospital.

24. Megaquad thread starter macrumors 6502a

i dont think thats the case,cause they wouldnt look like 'grays' and perform surgical operations with hi-tech equipment

i dont know do i tell this on english so ill try explain it somehow :)
    it is a board with letters,and something moves glass from letter to letter (dont do this at home,your life's gonna go upside down,you'll never be free again)
    there are two theory's
    1.demons are doing this
    2.'players' of that,should i call it game unintentional cause the glass move with telekinesis because they believe that something will move the glass (that doesnt explain their ****ty/short life after that)

25. Megaquad thread starter macrumors 6502a

i wonder what is it like to live in a country with such mysterious secrets etc.
    it is unbeliveable that they created such technology that would allow that kind of flying objects (you can buy 1m diameter flying object that uses ion thrusters or something for 1000$ so no wonder,i think its futurehorizons.net im not sure)

your cigar object ship is known as "mother-ship",i hate those selfish military bastards,i wanna fly in one ;)
    or maybe,aliens are cooperating with military?:confused:
    who knows..
    they are very impressive,they keep the secret very well,it is unrelated but maybe the presidents dunno nothing about this? parallel government?