All you negative people...

Discussion in 'Community' started by aethier, Dec 1, 2004.

1. aethier macrumors 6502a

aethier

hello. i have resently noticed that more and more rumor / news articles are getting more and more negative rating. and from reading what the article is about, i haven't a clue why it would be givin a negative... example, apple developing that audio thing for garageband.. lots of negative. as does the one that tells us about that thanksgiving day discount? why the hell would someone rate a sell negative.

so all you people who decided to be rebelious or something by rating good news negatively, i present you a place to explain why you view them as negative...:

aethier

2. aplasticspork macrumors regular

it wasn't me i swear!!!!! no, seriously, it doesn't let me rate it positive or negative :rolleyes: ;)
    --andrzej

3. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I'm rating this thread negative.

Just kidding! :D I never rate threads.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I rated this thread [​IMG]

Only because of the negativity. :(

5. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

6. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

Look for the small stars to the right of the forum name, they are the forum rating.

7. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

For the music products in particular, some people seem to believe that it's bad for Apple to grow in any segment but traditional computers, that the iPod is growing at the expense of the Mac.

Jobs keeps repeating the Apple strategy, but for some reason people don't hear it. Apple want to sell technology that they control. It protects them from too much outside influence.

The Mac business really isn't under Apple control. Two outside companies, Adobe and Microsoft, can make or break it. That's a dangerous place to live, and diversifying so that Apple are no longer depending on Mac for survival is an excellent strategy.

I don't think that Apple intend to kill the Mac, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that they were limiting growth until the company has more legs to stand on.

8. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

Ahhh I see Tx, guess most threads aren't rated.

9. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

arns probably not letting ratings of 1-3 stars show up, since we'd look like a bunch of vindictive brats.

Like some of the other sites that rate members and threads.