Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Best WesTurn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Is there any easier/different way to upload photos to my mobile me gallery? iPhoto is easy to use but with my slow connection it having no status bar it is a pain, and its slow. Any alternatives out there?

thanks

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Is there any easier/different way to upload photos to my mobile me gallery? iPhoto is easy to use but with my slow connection it having no status bar it is a pain, and its slow. Any alternatives out there?

thanks
You can go directly to me.com and login to your gallery and upload from there. I find this works way better then thru iPhoto. My photos then download to iPhoto on all 3 of my Macs plus my wifes Air... This is all until iCloud changes things Monday...

iggypod

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
We know iCloud is coming and will be announced Monday at WWDC. But we don't yet know what iCloud will all include and/or replace as far as MobileMe services are concerned.

Should be interesting.

ETA: You can also you Aperture, if you have it, to upload directly to the Gallery but I also find it is faster just to use the browser upload.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.