Alton towers Staffs- UK

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by StokeLee, Oct 26, 2005.

1. StokeLee macrumors 6502

StokeLee

2. Lau Guest

Ooh, Alton Towers is fun. As long as you go at the beginning or end of the season when it's quiet. I'm supposed to go with my friends at the start of next year, but it's yet to be organised.

edit: oh, and apparently you can get discount tickets on lastminute.com, which is all good.

3. StokeLee thread starter macrumors 6502

StokeLee

I went one year at the start of the season, and some rides werent open, its best when the schools are in school. Midweek, but ive seen that next week, its a night time ride thing, which looks good, I think i might be going.

Think can put a couple of peeps up in Stoke in ya want, (yes ive mates, just want to expand my friends, adn so much more fun) so if ya from washington, uk, or washington USA, get ya self over here to staffs in the uk, ands lets go ride some roller coasters. oh, beer afterwards :p if required,, or not :p

4. iGav macrumors G3

I love Alton Towers :D I still can't believe that Nemesis is 11 years old :eek: it's still as exhilarating now, as it was when I first rode it back in '94. :D

And it's still the best example of a B&M Inverted Coaster on the planet. ;) Did I mention... I REALLY like coasters. ;) :D

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I'd be up for that - just let us know enough in advance to organise travel/accommodation etc. I can get cheap tickets through work for up to 6 or 8 people

6. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Lost count of the people who cant believe that i never been.

Sort of like saying you've never seen Star Wars i suppose...

7. iGav macrumors G3

I've never seen Star Wars. ;)

8. MOFS macrumors 65816

MOFS

Ooh I'd be up for it - as long as I can find a way to get there from Liverpool (home) or Newcastle (uni).