am i the only one who?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by macfan881, Sep 9, 2008.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

Feb 22, 2006
    thought todays event was good

NBC back on itunes Great news i can now have the office back this season after missing out on season 4 this will be great and heroes too

Ipods are cool but i feel apple needs to make some sort of tougher laws against leaking this kind of info

itunes 8 Genius i think this seams like a cool feature i know i will probally use this alot
  2. JG271 macrumors 6502a

Dec 17, 2007
    Yeah, i was pleased with it too. Better products for a lower price, how can that be bad?

Sometimes i think people want these events to entertain or surprise them, rather than being about new products.
  3. Schtumple macrumors 601

Jun 13, 2007
    I thought it was pretty standard, I'm really surprised Apple said it was going to be a big deal... I didn't see anything there that was particularly new or exciting, just iPods, lots and lots of iPods...
  4. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

Feb 22, 2006
    well i wonder if having the stuff leaked hurt apple as i posted before i think apple should a. fine companys for showing off or leaking images or b. wait tilll after a keynote or announcement to give 3rd party the go ahead to make acsseories.
  5. LouTreize macrumors regular

May 19, 2007
    I thought it was good enough. They introduced a newly designed and featured filled iPod Nano, their best selling iPod to date. Although I'm a little disappointed over iTunes 8, I mean "Genius" shouldn't of been the only major feature in it. And don't tell me "HD television shows" or NBC, that's not part of iTunes the software that i came to know since 2001.

Anyway, good stuff!