1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Amazing Apple Logo Mouse Pad...

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by iMJustAGuy, Feb 16, 2010.

1. macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

It's pretty sweet...
    Just wanted to share the love! They make them in red too but I think the black one is badass.
    They make the back rubberized so it won't slide on slick surfaces.

http://www.maxupgrades.com/istore/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=99

PS: YES, that IS a Samsung Eternity... My iPhone got stolen out of my car at a gas station a few weeks ago... They were kind enough to leave my sim card though :(

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      821.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      746.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      768.7 KB
      Views:
  2. macrumors 68000

jetjaguar

very nice but a bit too small for me .. still sweet though:apple:

3. macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

I was thinking that too as it was shipping but I havn't thought once about it since I have received it. Love it :D:apple:

4. macrumors 6502a

It looks really nice. Cool mousepad. As I said in another thread, your set up is great.

5. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Old news is better than ... I've had one for about 3 years. Not bad but kind of a small surface and pricey.

6. macrumors regular

Very cool! I think rather than spend $10 I could just take an exacto knife to my black mouse pad and come up with the same result.

7. macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Haha, have at it... I don't think I have the skills to pull it off.. let me know how it goes!

I have been searching for a WHILE and FINALLY came across this.

Thanks man. I love it. I recently flipped it. I had it to where I was "officed in" with each side of the desk touch either wall with just a small space for me to slip past. I like it this way much better.