Amazon's now giving us amazing deals! AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Community' started by dotdotdot, Jun 8, 2005.

1. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

I am officially in love with amazon.com

I ordered two CDs from there for the first time ever and they came BEFORE the date they were supposed to ship.

Then, I ordered the MX1000 Laser mouse by logitech, and it got there three days early.

I love Amazon.

BUT now I love them even more - $150 off on select cell phones, JUST in time for when I was going to buy one, ON the phone I was going to buy. But get this - it works WITH amazon's preexisting discount!!!

Moto Razr V3 is what I want.

Its $499. Amazon price: $149. Gift Card: Free.

I'm sorry if this is like a spam kind of post, I'm just on that high feeling you get when you realize something you want but cant get is within reach. The same feeling a lot of you may have gotten the day you got enough money to get that Dual 2.7 PowerMac G5, or most people got when the lowest for a mac went from $800 to $500 in under one month!!! A RAZR V3 for FREE! From AMAZON!!

Ah! :D :D :D

2. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

you need to be opening a new account ( with cingular) to get that discount ... and using a gift card doesn't really make it free ... I mean its still money your spending. Its slightly better than the discount other online sellers have but there are added clauses.

amazon is ok .... and reliable, I like getting some books on there the used section is spectacular but for music I'm more about just going to the ol' Best Buy.

3. dotdotdot thread starter macrumors 68020

Its my first phone, so I will be opening a new account.

Thats why, as I said, its perfect for me.

4. Apple macrumors 6502

Apple

I hear ya man. I order video games there before they even come out. And they are sitting on my doorstep on the release day!

5. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, that's not really a good deal for most people. I can't think of anybody off the top of my head who doesn't already have a cell phone :(.

And I really want one of those.

BEN

6. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I saved $50 on a Tiger family pack. Since we have five Macs, that was ($200 minus $50) divided by 5, making it only $30 per copy. When my delivery was delayed a few days, they made up for it by giving me a $5 credit. So that brought my cost down to $29 per copy. Thanks, Amazon.

7. dotdotdot thread starter macrumors 68020

For most people, actually, it is:

Just because you have a cell phone from a company does NOT mean that company allows transfering your number.

Also, you can buy a regular phone from Amazon, one WITHOUT a service provider, and provide your own.