Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Centaurr

macrumors 65816
Feb 9, 2015
Florida
Based on this ^ video...notice the blood stain on ricks face coming from the right side, if you go back to the last episode, maggie is the one that is on his rite side plus in this video, when the camera pans out after he takes rick to the RV, it shows a dull yellow shirt which maggie was wearing. plus at nyc comic con, the director said that there will be 2 deaths in season 7 (maggie & the baby in her stomach)...i think i broke the code :)

Last edited:

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
Well, so we know that Rick didn't get the bat, but we're not sure that he didn't get the ax.

The "right hand" comments and the hatchet suggest that Rick might finally be losing his hand as he did to the Governor in the comics. Even though Kirkman has made it clear he regrets that.

Reactions: jkcerda and Huntn

Centaurr

macrumors 65816
Feb 9, 2015
Florida
TWD Investigation update: after carefully reviwing the latest teaser video. when the camera pans out, after negan drags rick to the rv. if you look on the rite handside (at the corner) of your screen, you actually see magg's ring that glenny gave her :eek:

Reactions: SandboxGeneral

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
TWD Investigation update: after carefully reviwing the latest teaser video. when the camera pans out, after negan drags rick to the rv. if you look on the rite handside (at the corner) of your screen, you actually see magg's ring that glenny gave her :eek:
We just used the new zoom feature on iOS 10 to look more closely at that part on the YouTube app and it does indeed look like a ring there. :eek:

BernyMac

macrumors regular
May 18, 2015
USA
So after bingeing on TWD on Netflix for the last 2 months, I'm finally at the last 4 episodes of Season 6. Watching Rick Grimes go from caring human being to kill or be killed bad ass has been very interesting.
It's interesting how they go from the good guys to being the bad guys.

Reactions: obeygiant

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
It's interesting how they go from the good guys to being the bad guys.
Well, it's "bad" in the sense of how we see the world from our point of view and how the world should be, but given the world that they find themselves in and have to live that line isn't exactly the same anymore and things carry a somewhat different meaning and value which can also change depending on circumstances.

Reactions: obeygiant

phas3

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2008
Season premier will be very hard to watch for TWD fans. It will be the saddest and most horrific episode to date. There will be 2 deaths and if you've been following the filming of each episode it becomes clear on who the two are. Granted it's never 100% until the episode airs, but even knowing who the two members are that get Lucilled it's still going to be a huge impact for me watching it all play out.

Reactions: AlliFlowers

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Season premier will be very hard to watch for TWD fans. It will be the saddest and most horrific episode to date. There will be 2 deaths and if you've been following the filming of each episode it becomes clear on who the two are. Granted it's never 100% until the episode airs, but even knowing who the two members are that get Lucilled it's still going to be a huge impact for me watching it all play out.
So who are the two in question in your opinion, and what specifically makes that clear?

phas3

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2008
So who are the two in question in your opinion, and what specifically makes that clear?

Abe and Glenn, they are more than halfway done with filming season 7. The two are the only characters that have only filmed the first episode and have not been spotted in any other filming of the season.

My guess is Abe get's Lucilled first, Daryl reacts to it which gets Glenn killed and Daryl becomes Negan's prisoner.

Reactions: mykalh78

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Well, so we know that Rick didn't get the bat, but we're not sure that he didn't get the ax.

The "right hand" comments and the hatchet suggest that Rick might finally be losing his hand as he did to the Governor in the comics. Even though Kirkman has made it clear he regrets that.

I wondered about this too when I saw the little hatchet/ax and the comment!!!

Centaurr

macrumors 65816
Feb 9, 2015
Florida
I found a app called SlingTV that you can watch TWD over internet and there is a free 7 day trial...gonna watch season 7 'Live' tonite while at work :)

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Season Premier Unshielded Spoilers
Probably the single most violent episode of any TV show I can remember viewing. Glad it's not a weekly occurance. I just realized I spent an hour getting the **** beat out of me. :(

I'm releaved we saw all we were going to see of the murder last season.
First commercial break and we don't know who was picked. o_O
It's not Glen! :D I never really understood while Negan did not get rid of Rick, you know emliminate the strong leader, make the the group weaker and subservient.
Second commercial break.
Evil bastard producers! :mad:
Third commercial break.
Sadistic bastards! They just had to outdo the comic. Whew close one. Sadistic bastards! o_O
Forth commercial break.
Pleasant change of pace, Jennifer Anniston in an Emirates commercial! :D
Now the scheming begins... :)

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Dinner has been served, pizza and Bisqick!

They belittled Abe's Lucille death by making Glenn's more gruesomely eyepopping (see what I did there). :eek:

But how did the Axe get on top of the RV?! :eek: I could have sworn Negan pitched it forward.

And how did that light show and commotion not attract a hoard bigger than the one they successfully drove into that canyon?! Oh wait, don't forget that one stray zombie that comes slithering out of the woods at the end. o_O

I must say though, I was thoroughly pleased. AMC you may have just redeemed yourself after last season's cliffhangers in the mid season and season's end.

Last edited:

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Season Premier Unshielded Spoilers
Probably the single most violent episode of any TV show I can remember viewing. Glad it's not a weekly occurance. I just realized I spent an hour getting the **** beat out of me. :(

I'm releaved we saw all we were going to see of the murder last season.
First commercial break and we don't know who was picked. o_O
It's not Glen! :D I never really understood while Negan did not get rid of Rick, you know emliminate the strong leader, make the the group weaker and subservient.
Second commercial break.
Evil bastard producers! :mad:
Third commercial break.
Sadistic bastards! They just had to outdo the comic. Whew close one. Sadistic bastards! o_O
Forth commercial break.
Pleasant change of pace, Jennifer Anniston in an Emirates commercial! :D
Now the scheming begins... :)
Yeah that was the most tragic and terrible episode of any show I've ever seen. If I ever rewatch the series, this is one I'll skip.

But it was very nice to see my girl Jennifer Aniston there toward the end during the break!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.