America Army Qualification

Discussion in 'Games' started by PowermacG5, Nov 22, 2003.

1. PowermacG5 macrumors regular

PowermacG5

How come I cant play certain maps. I ive done every single training possible. (all sniper and medic training) my honor lever is plenty high enough.

How come i see terrist but no matter what team im on im a good guy. And the other team is using AKs and stuff. Is other team being misled to what guy there using?

2. alphaone macrumors 6502

Just so you know I am a veteran of Americas Army on the mac (I have 30 honor).

Could you please say what maps you can't play on?

As for the question that you have concerning the enemy players, it goes like this: No matter what team you're on (defense or assult) you will always be the US Army. You see the other team as terrorists using AK's and other non-US weapons. Likewise from their perspective they are the US Army using US weapons and you are terrorists using AK's and other non-US weapons. Get it? I guess the Army doesn't want you shooting at US Army soldiers (which is probably a good thing).

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

alphaone is right, you are always the army. the other team is always the enemy like the ragheads, but when they play they are the army and you are the raghead. as for you not being able to play all missions, then you havent done all training or something. i mean i could be wrong but i can play every level on version 2.0 on my pc, and if you cant then you missed something. but also like alphaone tell us what you cant play, that will narrow it down to what you could have missed. also, you said you have done all medic and sniper, but did you do airborne, airborne activates much more in the game.

iJon

4. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

The radio tower is blocked. I did get in once when i pressed f3 really quick. And FLS asault i cant get in.

So the only time the aks are used is when i swap to them

5. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

There is only 1 airborn training mission correct?

6. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

how do i put a pic by my name.. Off topic but i thaught i do it just for ****s and giggles.

7. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

its called an avatar and you must have 500 posts to get it. as for airborne, there are 2 airborne missions. one is practice, then you do the real thing.

iJon

8. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

9. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

i only did the towe one on the airborne thing. I noticed you skydive in that radio tower mission

10. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

natewilson505

AIM

your obviously on might as well do the IM thing

11. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

Yep

I can believe i mist that. second airborne mission

i feel like such a doosh bag