American Family Assoc.- Christians Will Be Like Blacks Under Jim Crow Laws

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jan 2, 2013.

1. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Gotta love these hate groups. You can always tell they're a hate group when they have the word family or values on their name. I shudder to think that they have followers who buy into this crap.

2. AhmedFaisal, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013

<snip>

3. macrumors G5

leekohler

Wow- they're completely insane. They must be losing members in droves to resort to fear tactics like this.

4. macrumors 68020

Mac'nCheese

I've often wondered: Are these people insane and really believe this stuff? Or do they know its bs and are liars?

Of course, it doesn't really matter in the end...

5. macrumors G5

yg17

Where can I sign up to get myself cryogenically frozen until 2060? I'd rather be around for this utopia when I'm 26 and have a long time to enjoy it, not when I'm 74.

6. macrumors 6502

MadeTheSwitch

It's ironic that they worry about being treated as second class when they seem to have no problem treating others as second class themselves. Poetic justice I say.

And really the true nature of the situation is that BIGOTS will be treated as second class (rightfully so), not Christians who will be just fine. In fact, these bigots give them a bad name so more then likely most Christians will be happy with the bigots falling by the wayside who for far too long have been hijacking the religion.

7. macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

1. Christians already are mocked by non-believers....so that won't be anything new.

2. This guy is a mor....lets go with misguided....and is part of why we're mocked to begin with.

8. macrumors 65816

If you ask me, I think a lot of these people (the hard core evangelical types) are perfectly aware that it's all BS. But as long as rabid groups of followers hang on their every word and give them tons of money, they're not going to change their tune.

9. macrumors 603

thekev

Typically the leadership of an organization is fully aware of what they're doing, so I wouldn't necessarily go with misguided. The bigotry is fairly obvious, and he's not really doing the membership of his organization a real service by propagating fear. Just thinking in terms of believers and non-believers is pretty cult-like in itself.

10. macrumors P6

Peace

Good Grief..Don't these "christians" even read the bible anymore ?

According to the bible "christians" can look forward to a lot worse things happening to them.