America's Ministry of Propaganda

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Xtremehkr, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Link.

2. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 1 continued...

3. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 2

Part 2;

4. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 2 continued

Part 2 continued;

5. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 3

6. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 3 continued;

7. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 4

part 4;

8. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Part 4 continued

9. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Just amazing stuff. If this does not seal the fate of this administration in the eyes of those who still believe in them I don't know what will. The true character of these people is starting to come through loud and clear.

10. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Good post xtremehkr,its nice to have infomation even after the event about what many assummed was true but which is usually buried for 30 or more years.The Brits are old hands at psych-ops having used them extensively in Malaya,Ireland and other adventures around the world,the US too had a lot of experience in Korea and Vietnam.

11. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Wow. I haven't even read all of that article, and already I'm blown away.

If this is backed up by other sources, this and the Rove thing could indeed be the beginning of the end for this administration. There may or may not be an impeachment, but at the very least the Bush administration will be severely crippled.

That is, of course, assuming the wussy mainstream media will pick up on it and play it for what it's worth. The Democrats, too, have to make a lot of racket about this. (Dr. Dean, are you listening?)

I want very much to believe that these two scandals will be such that the media (at the very least) cannot ignore them, and (at the most) the media will finally decide that they have the guts to go after these crooks.

12. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

And here's another one:
    http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/new...Z_01_MCC330284_RTRUKOC_0_IRAN-AHMADINEJAD.xml

It's come to a pretty pass when the Iranians are more credible than the Americans. What price democracy?

13. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

I was really optimistic about how this article may be received. Personally, this article really moved me. I hate to be lied to, even from those who I have come to expect it from.

14. Don't panic macrumors 603

Don't panic

nice stuff, but unfortunately, the people who should read this will stop at line 2, dismissing the whole lot (in sad, ironic way which they won't get) as propaganda. To most of the people who will read this and similar pieces of information, the true character of these people had been coming through loud and clear for quite a while.

but with >90% of the mainstream media blaring propaganda or diverting attention to irrelevant issues, its hard to expect different.

15. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I have said for years we have more to fear from our own Govt then anyone else. Power corrupts and its why all the checks and balances in our system but when 1 party runs it all they can maneuver around all the checks and balances and even their own Laws.George and his administration have done this countless times. We dont have a open government by any means. My guess is the Republicans will ramp up the Alerts and Fear before the next election so get ready for more of the lies.

16. diamond geezer macrumors regular

Great article, I know people who still quote some of these lies as a reason for invading.

Will be interesting to hear Rat's apologist reaction.

17. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

I know exactly who you are talking about...

[​IMG]

18. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

And with 90% of the media controlled by 10 major corporations, it isn't difficult to figure out that the big grab is definitely on right now. I've linked this before and never really gotten a response but this really explains everything. I mean, the complete reach these conglomerates have is unreal. It is no wonder a good percentage of the population is flat-lining cerebrally.

The sheepies definitely have an uncanny knack for putting 2 and 2 together and getting zero. And if they don't come up with zero, they are usually mumbling about Scott Peterson's cologne, whether Brad Pitt has given Jolie a good ride recently, or how they'll never go to Aruba now...

19. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Great link. That's gotta be the most comprehensive list of media ownership I've ever seen.

This kind of conglomeration -- and not just in the media industry, of course -- I blame primarily on Reagan. It was his administration whose policies were so pro-business that it started the frenzy of companies buying each other and looked the other way while it happened.

One would think that one of the first priorities for a Democratic administration (by which I mean a Dem president and at least one house of Congress) would be to actually use the existing anti-trust laws to break up these media monsters. They may even be able to do a great deal of this through the FCC alone.

Of course, I don't expect the Dems to have the balls to actually do it. :mad:

20. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

That is what I find most interesting about Howard Dean's "unelectability". In the weeks (maybe days) before his "meltdown" he was on Hardball with Chris Matthews and point-blank said he was gonna break up big media.

Makes one wonder if that is why CNN alone replayed his outburst 633 times in 4 days.