An Anniversary Thanks

Discussion in 'Community' started by Chip NoVaMac, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Just noted that my anniversary date is 12/26 with MR.

Want to thank everyone for the community here. You have helped my reintroduction to the Mac. You have helped me weather some personal trials and tribulations. I have learned more about the world that I live in.

The way things are done here are by far the best compared to some other forums I do. In many ways I feel like we are a family here. Not always rosey, but still a nice place to come home to.

Thanks to all!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year.

2. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    Happy Anniversary (in advance.) :)

Your "family" observation is apt, I couldn't agree more. All the best to you and yours!

3. takao macrumors 68040

takao

4. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

Mine is January 8th... I wonder why :D

Happy anniversary to you. I agree completely with you, this is the first board where I actually got my postcount above 30. It's a really nice place. So thanks to you all for that.

5. aethier macrumors 6502a

aethier

mines some time during february 03, however i was a long time lurker before finally signing up

aethier

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Mine is Jan 9, but I lurked in December last year while I shopped for my iBook. So I'm going to chime in and thank everyone too...people are very supportive and helpful here, and the Mac community is a big part of the reason I got an iBook...Hope everyone has an even better year next year! :)

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Happy anniversary to everyone that listed there date above. It seems that a lot join around the holidays and pre MWSF. This is a great community that we have here at MacRumors. The part about family is very applicable, we may have are disagreements, but we are still all friends.