An Apple Store Near You?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc. Rumors' started by pimentoLoaf, May 13, 2002.

1. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

Well, I know where the Apple Store at Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, WI is going to be: right next to a Victoria's Secret near the Marshall Field's end of the mall.

Nice location.

2. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

up here in canada we dont have apple stores, just computer stores that sell macs
    all the stores that sell macs, sell pcs also, the store i'm planning to buy a mac at is the #1 choice in the province for macs since most of their computers they sell (or advertise) are macs

3. firewire2001 macrumors 6502a

yupperz.. thats how i first found out there was gonna be a store in san diego.. my home town! they posted the stuff even before they started construction...

4. jaykk macrumors 6502a

Another store in White Plains..

Wow, apple is really putting new stores in north east, esp NY/NJ... the one in Palisades Mall is just 10-12 miles from White plains..and Tices Corner in NJ is about 15 miles..so i have about 3 Apple Store in 15 mile radius :)

5. szark macrumors 68030

szark

Re: An Apple Store Near You?

That's how I learned that my store (Chandler, AZ) was opening -- by reading the job postings.

I was shocked that they were actually putting a store in the Phoenix area, but TWO??? :confused: Amazing...

6. Rajj macrumors 6502a

Rajj

7. Grokgod macrumors 6502a

Grokgod

what the??

There isnt a store in Las Vegas, hell thats a must have!

I wish they would open a store somewhere in Oregon, there is nothing in my small town and it can get very painful.

There used to be an future shop here but it went under because they arent enough people here that know how to use computers or that have the money to buy them.

Boo hoo!

8. Rajj macrumors 6502a

Rajj

Nope, You figure all that money here in the valley of sin, theres no Apple store within 248 miles (Glendale, CA).

9. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

From the look of the listing, the store isn't going to grace the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. It would be a great environment to have one.

10. macstudent macrumors 6502

macstudent

I was at the mayfair mall today and saw the apple store coming soon sign with my own eyes!

I can't wait. I wonder how long until it opens. Does anyone have any guesses?

11. iH8Quark macrumors 6502

A building permit on the door of the old Gap on Michigan Ave. listed Apple as the leaseholder. That's good news for Chi-town folks. It's a perfect place for a store.

12. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

doesnt look like there'll be a nd mac store :( but then again like only 10% of the ppl in nd have computers lol jk

13. djwoolf macrumors member

Why do i always feel like New Orleans gets the short end of the stick. First its salt water intrusion, then the Saints threatening to leave, and now no Apple Store; I have to leave this sinking city so I can go amongst the more civilized Mac Users.

14. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

What? You're not content with Dave Nemo's trucking show late nite on WWL? :D

15. Chisholm macrumors regular

Chisholm

Alabama??

I have to drive 4 hours to find an Apple store....I know Alabama is small by population standards, but gee an Apple store in very state would be nice. Even if its financialy unreasonable.

Please Steve???