An MMORPG coming to Mac?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Omelly, Jul 8, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Surprising it gets, an old school MMORPG debuted itself in Mac world, and even though this is an old school online game, it did surpass my expectation in some areas.

It worked perfectly compatible with the Mac OS, either Leopard, or Snow Leopard, I didn't try it on Lion yet, cause my Mac Mini runs on Snow Leopard.

And the only thing that disappoints me is the graphics, which looks like crap I must say, but anyways, it's an old school game, it really brought back good memories of the good ol' days.

2. macrumors 6502

On the Official website it says the Mac version is already available.
    And i'm currently downloading it, Is there any chance you guide or help me in that game?

3. koomphonh, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011

macrumors newbie

downloading now. i think i might have played then way back when it was launched although i can't recall but i'm excited to play something more dedicated to the mac platform as a mmorpg.

Added note:
    i don't believe it's working for lion yet. i've just been stuck on the loading screen forever.

4. macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

Probably not, since Omelly only has 3 posts and all three are threads to advertise games as if they they were simply discussing it.