And now for something completely different, stealing cars and cleaning them?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Sparky's, Apr 8, 2004.

1. macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

Are they sure this guy isn't "Monk" (American TV show)? They should bring him over here to teach the car theives in this country!

:rolleyes:

2. macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    hahahahaha, hey if he wants to take my car for a spin that's cool with me... it needs cleaned really bad... perhaps he could do something about the rust as well??

3. macrumors P6

wdlove

He should try to save everyone a lot of trouble and ask the owner. I'm sure he would do very well offering a free service. He would be a very popular person. Quite famous indeed.

4. macrumors 603

Probably wouldn't touch anything but a new car, because they're too dirty to start with. Anybody who takes a brand new car and then cleans it really must have some sort of severe problem!

5. macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

if he has severe enough OCD, he could actually suffer psychological pain if he doesn't bow to his compulsions... and compulsions are used by the mind to counter obsessions. If he truly does this because he suffers from the disorder, i feel sorry for him. Although, i really shouldn't doubt that this is the case, because who else would do this?

How odd that he abandons them, either signifies that he does not view the cars as "the same" after they're cleaned (his obsession is purged of this particular vehicle), or that he is confused and bewildered after the moment of compulsive climax, which could in turn indicate a handful of other problems. Too bad he didn't find the right therapist 10 years ago.

paul

6. macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

So how is six years in jail gonna improve him?

I'd be more inclined, if I were the judge, to give him a court order to get intensive psychiatric help, and jail him if he refused.

Amusing story, though.