And the sexiest woman is....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Abstract, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...333Z_01_L26709299_RTRUKOC_0_US-KNIGHTLEY1.xml

The British apparently love bony girls with no figures the most. In fact, there's proof all over this board. :p But at least this makes some people happy.

2. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

uck..... uck....

Yeah right...

now i know where edesignuk is - spending his nights voting on the worlds sexiest female website

3. groovebuster macrumors 65816

groovebuster

And the sexiest woman is....

My wife!!! :)

For me anyway! :cool:

groovebuster

4. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Thinking that your wife is surfing on MR, eh?

:D

5. groovebuster macrumors 65816

groovebuster

6. tektonnic macrumors 6502

tektonnic

Aww, how lovely, SUCK UP! I actually mocked up an FHM front cover with my girlfriend on - not for public consumption however!

What is amazing is that Scarlett 'I look like an alien' Johansson is the global sexiest, I cant catoagorically say I wouldn't even try to chat her up!

7. groovebuster macrumors 65816

groovebuster

What's wrong with you guys? My wife is very good looking and I really think that she is very sexy... Maybe I am a outsider being strictly monogamous, but other women don't really interest me. And I find it funny that women I would classify as average are on top of these votes just because they are celebrities and spend crazy amounts of money for their styling...!?!?

Sexy for me is not only to know how to put make-up on and to wear hip or expensive clothing. There must be a reason why I am married to my wife... ;)

groovebuster

P.S.: BTW... Scarlett Johansson is fugly like hell...

8. Abstract thread starter macrumors Penryn

Abstract

This post is nothing without photos. :p

9. groovebuster macrumors 65816

groovebuster

Sorry, but no photos without her permission and I am sure she won't give it...

groovebuster

10. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

As always "in the eye of the beholder" covers it.

Knightley and Johanssen are pretty enough, but to brittle.

Michelle Pfeiffer was stunning in her prime, as were Daryll Hannah and Geena Davis.

Tori Amos still does it for me, but I'm sure she's not the sexiest woman alive. (I'm pretty sure thats my wife...):D

11. gammamonk macrumors 6502a

gammamonk

Ugly. Now, here's a woman. Grace Park is so hot.

Attached Files:

12. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I get what you're saying :) since I've been going out with Caroline all other girls just seem, well nothing. I don't even look at a girl in the same way anymore.

That is the best thing anyone has ever said about a celebrity. Guh. I hate that word, what on earth have these people done that is worth celebrating? I don't understand how actors/actresses can be celebrated. Where doctors and people who actually directly make a difference to countless people go unnoticed.

She is ugly :) I can't think of a nice looking celebrity. Maybe it's the way papers and stuff portray them as uber-sluts. but I just don't find that appealing.

13. MacRy macrumors 68040

MacRy

I would dispute that - I love curvy women. I'm not a chubby chaser or anything but I like my ladies to go in and out in all of the right places [insert appropriate innuendo here].

Judging by the big breasted ladies that appear to grace the covers of the majority of 'lad's mags' in the local newsagents then I would say that I am not alone :)

14. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Don't worry – I'm sure we all voted for Keira on account of her rapier-like wit and charming personality.

15. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

16. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be

i hear ya man, and i agree (that i feel the same way about my wife, not yours ;) )

i, by the way, have many more classifications than just "sexy", there's "pretty", "sexy", "gorgeous", "beautiful" and "cute" among others...a lot of "celebrities" fall into one or two of those catagories, but very very few fall into more than that. my wife, well, she's all of them.

oh, and i disagree about Scarlett :) yeah she can look odd at times, but for the most part, she's a breath of fresh air in Hollywood.

17. sreedy macrumors 6502a

I think you'll find that second placed Keeley proves that bony girls aren't for all us Brits, those that don't know her:

Keeley Pics(disabled)

Sorry if the link was NSFW I really wasn't thinking...... Friday lunchtime pub to blame!

Top 20:

1. Keira Knightley

2. Keeley Hazel

3. Scarlett Johansson

4. Angelina Jolie

5. Kelly Brook

6. Cheryl Tweedy

7. Beyonce Knowles

8. Evangeline Lilly

9. Jessica Alba

10. Jessica Simpson

11. Billie Piper

12. Sienna Miller

13. Lindsay Lohan

14. Rachel Stevens

15. Sarah Harding

16. Jennifer Love Hewitt

17. Halle Berry

18. Jennifer Aniston

19. Fearne Cotton

20. Eva Longoria

18. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Keira Knightley, cute? yes. Sexiest in the world? Meh...:cool:

19. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

I hope you realize that just because her breasts are huge doesn't mean the rest of her isn't really skinny. Most women can't get on a big cover if they're over a size two, four at the absolute max-- that's roughtly 100-110 pounds for women who are often quite tall. That's skinny, folks, and it's not just 'the Brits' who like 'em thin for covers.

20. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Y'all are too picky. If there're gaps in the right places, then she's hot in my books.

21. sreedy macrumors 6502a

That's a fair point, although I can't seem to find her stats anywhere to confirm...... nevermind I'll keep looking...... :)

22. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

you would love southern women here in america.

23. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Looking at the top 20 list, I'm kind of sad that my two favorite leading ladies didn't make the list. (Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman - and no, Lori is not blond...actually I generally don't like them).

But, nothing beats Kathy Ireland in her prime.....:D (Lori thinks this iis really funny for some reason)

24. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Do they put up much of a fight?

25. sreedy macrumors 6502a

I'm afraid they don't make the top 100, probably too old.

Remember the voters of this are FHM readers, generally under 30 and readers of FHM, the Sun or Daily Star..... which explains the choice of Page 3/FHM Honey lovelies at 2, 24, 29, 34, 47, 51, 64, 67 and 68. As well as regular frequenters of the Magazine such as Tera Partick & Jenna Jameson.

All the above wouldn't get the number of votes if this was an all inclusive vote from UK males.....IMHO