Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SlCKB0Y

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I much prefer Apple's method where everyone gets it the same day, as it should be.

So do what I do and only buy GED devices like Nexus. Pretty simple stuff!

----------

Sounds like for whatever reason you assumed I was anti-Android.

Its amazing how many people make this terrible mistake!

Let me guess, the problem is not due to a personal lack of self awareness of the implications of what your write here and how you come across, the problem is everyone else?

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Heck, Google's x.x releases are nearly as big as Apple's major releases. Lol. Apple could take some pointers on how to make x.x release because 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 could have been 6.0.x releases.

animalx

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2013
I guess the only thing I am looking forward to in 4.3, is this supposed "Google Babel" all in one Messaging service, sort of like iMessage or BB Messenger. Not sure what else 4.3 will add ?

The big features, and major revamp of the Android OS will be in 5.0 Key Lime Pie, now rumored to be delayed until Fall, and launching on the brand new Nexus-Five phone in October or so.

Same thing I'm looking forward to. From the sound of it, that will be the only new feature in 4.3 besides tune ups and things like that.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
So is it confirmed 4.3 will still be Jelly Bean and not Key Lime Pie? I kind of skimmed. :)

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
So is it confirmed 4.3 will still be Jelly Bean and not Key Lime Pie? I kind of skimmed. :)

"those testing pre-release builds of 4.3 thus far have judged it to be a sufficient enough advancement that they mistakenly believed it was the 5.0 Key Lime Pie update. That gives Android fans hope of a major leap forward when Google I/O rolls around in the middle of May and Google shows off its new software."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.