Animal Crossing DS: Not an easy game to find

Discussion in 'Games' started by GimmeSlack12, Jan 2, 2006.

1. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

I want this game. And I am convinced of this, and I have my money right here, and I want to buy it. But I can't find it. What's going on here? I am a consumer and I demand that someone (retail store) sell me this game. Where online have you folks found this game? Cause my local reseller's are all kaput on the inventory of AC DS. Lame.

2. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I feel sorry for you not being able to find it Gimmeslack. It must be hard to continuosly hear how much fun it is......

Just this morning I planted 8 coconut palms, got my fortune read, sold some fish, dug up two fossils, caught a bee, got stung in the eye, rearranged my house, watered my red turnips, bought a couple of new trees, went fishing, sent three letters, made a snowman, paid my mortgage off, and recycled an old tyre and a tin can. I have this strange feeling of accomplishment :p.

Good luck finding it!

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Are you willing to have it shipped from the US? There are tons of retailers here... Linkety

4. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

5. iact101 macrumors newbie

I use these guys, www.lik-sang.com

They ship world wide and also do currency conversions on site so you know how much it will cost.

I must have been lucky as I picked mine up locally. Its a fun game...if you can call it a game.

6. GimmeSlack12 thread starter macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

You suck. :p
    (thanks for the help everyone, I'll be patient)