Animal Crossing Tips & Bragging

Discussion in 'Games' started by DeSnousa, Mar 26, 2006.

1. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

Jan 20, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    It's been a while since people have talked about this game on forums, so hows Animal Crossing - DS going for you, what have you done in your town so far. I've gotten into this game again, I have paid of the original debt and am enjoying trying to full up the museum. However I have had no new citizens move in for a while :(

Any way I need tips, to improve my town. I have found some on this site (although there not really the tips I was looking for):

Any more :)
  2. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

Feb 10, 2004
    I don't have Animal Crossing DS, but wanted to know more about it. I've read the reviews, and it seems interesting enough, but the reviews all seem to assume that you've played it for the GameCube so they come up a bit lacking.

Is this game comprised of a bunch of mini games, or it more about just "click" here and get this or that, and be here and see such-and-such?
  3. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

Jun 30, 2005
    I love the Animal Crossing for Gamecube. Are they still making an Animal Crossing 2 for Gamecube/Nintendo Revolution or was that tanked?
  4. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    They're making an Animal Crossing Revolution.

I used to play my AC DS every day. Until I got a brilliant house with furniture just how I want it. I don't feel the need to play anymore. I have enough fruit trees to make me 140k bells a day, a lot more depending on what things I dug up too. Now I just head into it every week to shake down the trees some more. don't pick anything up though! LOTS of fruit. A veritable utopia of Apples (as well as oranges and peaches).