Animal Crossing: Wild World, Is it for me?

Discussion in 'Games' started by erkanasu, Jun 23, 2006.

1. erkanasu macrumors 6502

Hey, just got the ds lite and like it quite a bit. I dont play games all that often, maybe 15-30 min bursts. What do u guys think of this game, worth it? So far a have new mario and trama center.

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Its a great game, but & 15-20 minutes a day is probably the best way to experience it.

3. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

I love Animal Crossing. I'm an addict. :p But if you want to only play 15-30 minutes a day, expect that this game will probably keep you coming back more often than that.

4. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

if you only want to play for short periods of time then I suggest you try out warioware touched:D

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I won't lie to you but it sucks....well i don't like it...way too boring but I don't like these types of games.

Bless

6. sk1985 macrumors regular

I second that. Or new super mario bros.

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I dunno, it's a very flexible game. But it's not alterable. Say you put a lot of time into it, say 30-60 mins a day then you'll probably be locked into that. selling all the fruit every 3 or so days. but the moment you take less time that fruit builds up! backlog!

nah. You can spend as little time as you want. Hell you don't need to do the fruit business. you can have a whale of a time just getting a bit of money from washed up items, or digging up fossils. Get money and have fun :)

me? I get 100k of fruit every 3 days. I have a very busy farm :eek: and I never speak to locals since my fave bunch of mates all left.

8. Winstonp macrumors 6502a

Winstonp

I happen to enjoy games I can play for a few minutes at a time like mario world, tetris, tennis, etc...

do you think I'd enjoy it?

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

probably not then. seeing that it takes a while to save/load. it's not the perfect example of a handheld game.

10. ZombieChef macrumors newbie

For Goodness sakes yes!
    Animal Crossing DS is my favorite DS game by far and you would be doing yourself a HUGE favor by buying it.

In summary, it just rocks.

Buy it.

Don't forget.

11. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

I would have to disagree, I play this game in short bursts. You just shut the DS lid and open to continue. So say your on transport just pick some fruit, sell it and close the lid. Come back to it and then go fishing, etc. Perfect if you ask me. If your a student than it's even better, quick study break and boring lectures.

12. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Thank you :) Maybe I've been on the GBA for too long but I keep forgetting the lid closing/sleep feature. haha. I ought to use that more often.