Animated 360degree images, how??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BEET, Dec 22, 2004.

1. BEET macrumors member

Hi guys,

does anyone know what programme to use and how to animate 360 degree images (say of landscapes). I've got a 360 degree image made of stitched photos of a scene that I really want to use on my company's website (architecture), possibly if it's not too tough, an animated image that can be rotated left or right by the viewer. Flash, Imageready, Final cut pro, Photoshop???

Any help would be very much appreciated, as I've got no idea and need to have it done by tomorrow!!!!!

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I think it's something like the quicktime VR tool or something. That might give you a route to browse.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtvr/

However the software from Apple is $400 and your *probably* won't have the software or the project done tomorrow that route. But the link does have alternatives I believe.

3. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Yeh.. if you're using mac I'm not sure, but there are a bunch of Windows titles available for like $50 that'll create those panoramics.

Take a look at download.com and serch for panoramic.. it'll bring some stuff up. You could get it done tomorrow, no problem... there may be freeware.. I dunno.

4. BEET thread starter macrumors member

thanks very much cr2sh and silent panda, looks like there's hope for tomorrow!

cheers! Beet

5. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh