Animoog on sale for $3, regular $30! 90% discount

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by xak, Apr 2, 2012.

1. xak
    macrumors regular

Mar 13, 2012
    Moog's professional synthesizer app is available for only $2.99 right now! It is usually $29.99!

Even if you aren't a professional musician, this app is awesome and most presets come right out of the box ready for musical fun already set to scales with awesome sounds.

I figured I'd share that with you guys because I'd want to know also if I hadn't heard already, especially if that Korg iMS-20 app ever goes on sale!
  2. macrumors 68040

Jun 28, 2009
    Encinitas, CA
    Well, to be fair, it started out at $2.99 and went FREE for awhile (that's when I picked it up).
    To call it a $29.00 app that is now discounted to $2.99 is being a bit disingenuous.
  3. xak
    thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 13, 2012
    Disingenuous? More like uninformed about the history.

This is my first iPad, I've had it for like 2.5 weeks: the app was $30 and now is $3, just wanted to pass what seemed like good info along. Prices change, but it genuinely was $30 at one point and is advertised as a discount.
  4. DuckSoup, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012

macrumors 6502a

Mar 7, 2008
    Upstate Central NY
    I've had this app on my 1st gen ipad since the day I first read about it here, and it only cost me a buck that day.

Loads of fun this app is. For 3$ you cannot go wrong! Byte for byte it's the best!

It started out at 99 cents actually. Has been $29.99 most of its life.

Disingenuous? Whatever. I guess then anything that started out cheap and went full price and then again later is On Sale can be called disingenuous.
  5. macrumors newbie

Jun 9, 2008
    Disingenuous or not, it doesn't matter to me. I didn't get the app for $0.99 when first released, wouldn't have gotten it for $29.99, but now have it for $2.99 thanks to the original poster.

Looks like a very good app so far. Thanks for posting this!