Ann Coulter (again...*sigh*)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

You know, maybe we should just make an Ann Coulter "sticky" topic, since we keep coming back to that evil woman:

Nice, huh? [​IMG]

This being Oscar night, I'm trying to decide whether Ann Coulter reminds me more of Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction" or Faye Dunaway in "Mommie Dearest". :mad:

Link

2. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

3. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

4. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

We need to get Ann in touch with Jimmy Swaggart. She is clearly possessed by demons. :eek:

5. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Does she remind you of another dancin' fool?

Right-wing psychos! Right-wing psychos! Right-wing psychos!

6. Punani macrumors regular

Punani

:eek: No explanation on earth could justify this...

"To The People Of Islam: Just think: If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW! Merry Christmas." -- AnnCoulter.com (December 22 - December 29, 2004)

7. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

That's one of the most demented things I've ever read. [​IMG] The woman is really sick.

8. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

What's really sick is that nobody on the Right bothers to repudiate her. Far from it.

Let's play a little thought game with this: What might be a left-wing equivalent to Coulter's suggestions of converting Muslims to Christianity by force, in terms of shear insult and nastiness value?

Suggestions?

9. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people?

10. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Ain't it the truth...

11. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

That's not exactly what I'd call repudiation! :p

12. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Nice try, but you've omitted painful coercion. So far I'd have to conclude that liberals just don't have the stomach for this sort of thing. Maybe it's on account of all that "political correctness" we keep hearing about.

13. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

that's a tough one. heightening different aspects of liberalism produces radically different results. for example:

1. The Love Thing -- there should be no jails or prisons. any crime is ultimately the failure of society, not the individual. it doesn't do society any good to lock people up. instead, we have to show them love and show that we can trust them.

2. The Spock Sacrifice -- ban SUVs. and luxury trucks. do a assessment of each driver's needs and limit them to buying a vehicle in a certain class. some people will be banned from buying vehicles at all, since we've taken 90% of the defense budget and put it into public transportation.

3. The Equality Thing -- everyone does the work they want and gets paid the same. all consumer items and other purchases cost the same, including property. implement federal standards to enforce this.

ann coulter is the heightening of right-wing hate. this will always be stronger and more shocking than heightening love, doing what's good for society, and granting equality.

i have failed.

14. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

If we'd come and taken your guns away already, you'd be making love not war right now. And when I say making love, I mean that you would be forcibly wed to another man and made to take his love pole up your back door while listening to the Dixie Chicks under a life size portrait of Ted Kennedy.

Is that better? :D

Too much of The Rude Pundit lately....

15. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

16. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Very nice... I mean, good.

Now, here's the difficult part of this assignment: Find a national TV news network willing to let you say this on the air, and then invite you back again and again.

17. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly