Annapolis, Maryland

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by midcloud, Apr 2, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

midcloud

Anyone getting an iPad at the Annapolis Apple store on Saturday? :cool:

2. macrumors regular

hopefully

I'm planning on heading out there. not sure if I'll be there early enough...

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

midcloud

Reserved

Did you reserve one, or just hoping for the leftovers? I got my reservation in and hope to be there at 8am. I dont expect the lines to be too long. Its just a matter of how fast they checkout. :apple:

4. macrumors regular

oops

actually - I'm an idiot! I am not going to the :apple: store - I'm going to BestBuy in annapolis... I don't have one reserved. Really torn about wi-fi vs wi-fi + 3G to. But finally have decided that I can't spend another 130 dollars on something that will effectively link me to AT&T.

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

midcloud

Att

ATT has gotten alot better in the past few months, especially in Maryland. Having the option for 3G is always nice, but I want to get my hand on this as soon as possible. Its nice that the Best Buy is half a mile from the Apple store, so if they sell out you always have the option to stop in.

6. macrumors regular

att

Not likely to even try at the :apple: store, if BB runs out before I get there, I'll just wait. Have a credit at bb and that apple store in the mall is really giving me the creeps lately.

Besides - bb has the new monitor I'm probably going to buy since 10.6.3 has screwed up my GT120's relationship with my LG monitor ... I should just upgrade the video card in the mac pro instead --- but I'd rather give the $400 dollars to samsung instead of :apple: (gee I do sound bitter)

7. macrumors newbie

Torn between annapolis (BBY or APPLE) or columbia (BBY or APPLE)

I pre-ordered a 64gb wifi + ATT, but i'd like to have a 16gb for app development now : D

8. macrumors member

Anyone in line at BB or Apple? How long is the line?

9. macrumors regular

Looks like me and 1 other car in Annapolis best buy lot

10. thread starter macrumors newbie

midcloud

looks like a pretty decent line at the Annapolis mall. I got here a little later than planned but not too far back. 5 more minutes.

11. macrumors member

Is the bestbuy handing out tickets or anything like that?

12. macrumors regular

Yes they got about 50 in and you can buy more than 1. But they have no accesories