Announcement: Team G5!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Tiauguinho, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Mar 5, 2002
    The Netherlands
    Hello to you all!

We just upgraded and changed the name of our team to Team G5. We also have a dedicated domain name for the team:

We will be expanding our team to hold more games, like Halo, WarCraft 3 and MOH AA. Be sure to check us and it will be a pleasure to have you on the team! :)
  2. Stike macrumors 65816

Jan 31, 2002
    Re: Announcement: Team G5!

You should update the link in your sig ;) :p
    I must protest, I dont want to buy a MS product, so Halo is out. Not to mention the requirements. And I am not really into WC3 because I, simply put, suck at that game.

Gimme a gun and a target. That feels MUCH better :D
  3. Rezet macrumors 6502a

Apr 21, 2003
    Connecticut, United States of America
    Re: Re: Announcement: Team G5!

I'm with you on that.
    I have a WC3 and also suck at it. All this micro-managing always gets my whole army killed and enemy just walks into my town.
    And Halo is probably not worth the money.

I like Diablo 2 LOD though ;)

But like i said earlier, UT2004 coming out in 3 months, I say we should focus on that once it comes out. :D
  4. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

Jul 17, 2003
    Adelaide, Australia
  5. gaomay macrumors regular

May 28, 2002
    Scotland, UK

I'd be REALLY interested in joining TeamG5 to play WC3 TFT. I'm level 9 on Azeroth. Anybody else?
  6. Zenith macrumors 6502

May 18, 2001
    It's nice to see that people are interested in playing different games under a single clan (team)!

Me and Tiauguinho will work on this topic now, and we'll announce when we have settled some thoughts.

Mainly, our idea is to create different squads internally in the clan, which could take over some of the work related to updating the website, adding members, organizing, etc. Because we got plenty of work to do already! But first we'll gather players, and then we'll delegate work to selected persons.
  7. Rezet macrumors 6502a

Apr 21, 2003
    Connecticut, United States of America

I think it's way too early to expand. We can't even control out own members yet. How many people are inactive already? and clan existed for 2 weeks or so...
    I've seen many clans do this kinds things and ones that were too weak, go under quickly.
    Separate divisions become too isolated from the rest of the clan and leadership loses control over them. Those divisions either break up or form their own clan.
    To hold divisions together our clan name must be powerful enough....
    And it's not... far not...
    It's up to you but creating subdivisions right now, would probably mean a failure for us.

8. P-Worm macrumors 68020

Jul 16, 2002
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Re: WC3

I got 11 on Azeroth. :cool:

9. howard macrumors 68020

Nov 18, 2002
    oh man, i would love to join this, i'm an avid gamer but theres one problem...

my gaming has come to a halt recently because my computer is not fast enough to play them anymore.

i played a lot of counterstrike when i had a pc and then i played some quake 3 and unreal tournament..but all i have is a 700mhz ibook which won't run any of the recent games...not even mohaa unless its at extremely low settings...ugh

well maybe in a year if you guys are still around i may have a new computer and join up