Anodized aluminum ipod video

Discussion in 'iPod' started by joooollie, Oct 6, 2006.

1. joooollie macrumors member

Who's with me in betting that soon Apple with come out with the anodized aluminum ipod video? They jumped back on the aluminum bandwagon with the new nano and shuffle, so its only to be expected.

2. AppleGuy08 macrumors 6502

AppleGuy08

Nah, Apple wont waste their time with that. Also, the new nano had a design to fall back on, the mini. The videos have always been one design. And think about it....really think hard...an anodized aluminum video iPod? Personally, i don't think it'd look too good.

3. joooollie thread starter macrumors member

different style

From the standpoint of a teenage female, i would say it would be a hit with kids in my category.

4. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

And I know people who like the old nano look(which is the video look)

5. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

Definately not. App,e have never had an anodised aluminium iPod and there wont be one. 99% certain

6. ChickenSwartz macrumors 6502a

I like anodized aluminium. I think they should switch over their entire line to anodized Al.

7. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

To be honest, I'm one of them.

The new nano is probably what the 1G nano should have been but for Apple to return to a previous design screams "back-step" to me.

Mind you I want one, not as much as a new 5.5G iPod but a blue 4GB nano would just look sweet here next to the rest of the gang.

8. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I just commented in another thread that I would like one to match my Powerbook. The 4G white I had looked good with my iBook.

9. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

I actually really like the Nano's current design. It steps it apart from the 5G iPod, but the 5G looks stunning. Each iPod now has it's own unique design, but they all still look 'similar' in a way...

10. shrimpdesign macrumors 6502a

shrimpdesign

The iPod with Video isn't targeted for teenage girls. The Nano is more targeted for teenage girls. That's why the iPod looks sleeker and the iPod nano comes in colors now.

11. f41dh1 macrumors newbie

if Apple made aluminium ipod video, so it will look the same as the other mp3 players...i have sony Hd and it made from aluminium as well...
    i prefer what apple doing with ipod video now..
    but if you want to protect ipod video with aluminium, i suggest you to buy core case..i'm sure it will look good on your ipod..and it thin too..