Another humorous video about microsoft...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by XNine, Jun 18, 2006.

1. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

OMFG - Steve Ballmer in that video?!?! And he's the guy running Microsoft day to day. Wow.

2. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

3. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

Did your dad know it was Ballmer because he was shouting and sweating profusely?

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!

5. someguy macrumors 68020

someguy

"Microsoft has no taste..." - Steve Jobs

Hilarious. :D

6. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

It hurts just to look at it!

Especially when you think just a short time before that comment the two companies had actually been working together.

7. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

8. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

no... but ballmer is pretty easy to tell apart from normal people. I wonder how many Starbucks coffee's he has every morning???

9. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

"and I don't mean this in a small way. I mean it in a very big way"

:D :D :D

10. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    There's tons of videos on the net with Ballmer's Monkey Dance.

Here it is singled out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bylDojTWfyU&search=ballmer monkey

It's old footage that almost everyone has seen.

The video I posted about is one I hadn't seen before (I've seen certain clips from it) but I really loved how most of the demos they showed were of Windows crashing, right on stage. The way Conan Obrien made fun of it... lol. "Who's actually in charge of Microsoft?!... oh... um..." lol

11. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

Obviously not ;)

Has it ever happened to Steve?

12. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    As far as I know it did happen once at a developer preview, but they had a backup ready in case something did happen, and the show continued less than 15 seconds between the switch out. Steve even made a comment "That's why we have backups..."

13. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Yeah, he was showing the slideshow part of Spotlight, and it just froze. Hooray for KVM switches.

Just finished watching the video. I really wish they hadn't used text-to-speach.

14. count chocula macrumors 6502a

count chocula

it made my day. i did like the text to speech, i thought it was funny.

15. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

I love how Gates kept hitting "OK" on his remote control, even though it was obvious that hitting "OK" wasn't going to do a damn thing.

Even Bill Gates thinks "If I click it enough, something will happen."

Or maybe he pioneered the thinking. :p

16. sorryiwasdreami macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

I was shocked by some of the stuff on that video! Very entertaining and humorous.

17. macEfan macrumors 65816

macEfan

Forbidden, you do not have access to that server
    haha nice video. That was really entertaining... :D