another long shot i know, there's this tune.....again....

Discussion in 'Community' started by evoluzione, May 4, 2003.

1. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    that i've heard on tv, in a few places, a remix of it can be heard on a garnier fructis commercial. it's got a great piano tune, quite fast paced, and i wanna say it's by a latin american artist, maybe enrique, but hopefully not heh, and then i thought los fabullosos cadillacs, but maybe not.

any ideas????

as always, thanks in advance :)

2. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Hmm, never heard of garnier fructis, but i emailed them to see if i could get a response... it's a long shot but oh well...

now i'm going to be really tacky and ask one of my own rather than starting a new thread for it... anyone know the haunting music that plays in Monster.com ads? The ones about the forklift operator, "white collar, blue collar, no collar"...

i wish there was a listing on the 'net of commercial soundtracks... it's so frustrating...

pnw

3. evoluzione thread starter macrumors 68020

evoluzione

hah, now that was a good idea, never would have thought of that :)

hmm, i've seen that ad once but can't remember the music at all, i'll look out for it, i'm usually pretty good at figuring out the music in ads and shows etc.

i think apple should have a "commercials soundtrack" section on their music store, would be awesome especially as you can buy by the track.

4. janey macrumors 603

janey

do a google search...i just randomly chose one from the list that sounds promising: http://www.songtitle.info/

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

unfortunately all of the lists i've been able to find have been very incomplete and at least several months behind. Plus they're usually the obvious ones, like songs that are on the radio or are well-known...

pnw

6. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

Hey hey, check it out:

There's your song, i wish monster would tell me mine!

:)
    pnw

7. evoluzione thread starter macrumors 68020

evoluzione

ohhhhhhh, fantastic!!! i may have to go buy some now, just 'cause they were so nice! haha. now i gotta find the song, hope apple have it. thank you!!!!!