Another Mouse Assistance Topic

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by chameeeleon, Sep 27, 2004.

1. chameeeleon macrumors 6502

Jan 11, 2004
    Alright, so I know there are already a lot of mouse threads, but I figure mine is specific enough to warrant its own post.
    I'm waiting on my iMac G5, and am looking to purchase a mouse to go with it. I'd like 2 buttons and a scroll wheel (and only one other button at the most - I hate cluttered mice), and Bluetooth wireless (no other ugly receptor that I need to plug into the USB port).
    I was originally looking at MacMice's "The Mouse BT", but it looks like getting that to Canada would be complicated. If anyone knows any stores in Halifax or Toronto that sell the mouse, please let me know.
    Otherwise, I'm looking for a mouse very similar to this one, which is what I've been using on my Windows computer for 2 1/2 years. I especially like the cleanliness of the look (again, no clutter) and the shape it has for my hand. The only problem is the ugly USB adaptor it needs.
    So I'm seeking a mouse similar to this, but Bluetooth, and widely available. In the meantime, I'll just be cluttering the uncluttered desktop up with my adaptor. :( Thanks for any replies.
  2. blodwyn macrumors 65816

Jul 28, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    If you like Logitech, they do a BT mouse - the MX900. Might be worth a look.
  3. hcuar macrumors 65816

Jul 23, 2004
    I want a BT mouse that they don't charge an arm and a leg for. Geesh. :cool: