Another Positive Experience With My Mac

Discussion in 'Community' started by Chad4Mac, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Chad4Mac macrumors 6502

Let me tell you, ever since I "switched" almost a year ago this December, I have had the greastest computer-going experience with my Mac (Powerbook 667). Not only do I have an extremely mobile and powerful Mac, but also a stable OS platform -- which is still eye candy a year later -- to make my life easier. No other computer system that i have owned has ever given me less stress and ease of use.

No more problems importing and editing pictures...

I use iTunes everyday

do a little iChat

Use mail and address book flawlessly

my iPod saved my life in Italy when I was traveling alone, used it everyday (got stolen though, it was in my car when it got stolen)

browse, save, and edit folders on the Windows-based server at work, flawlessly

turn heads when i bring the Powerbook into meetings

I am the only Mac user in the corporation -- refuse to use the PC they gave me, it just sits there on the desk -- turned off.

and today,

Almost a month after attending the Paris Expo, and Jobs' Keynote deminstration on Jaguar including iSync demo, I decided to buy the Sony Ericsson T68i and the USB Bluetooth adapter. Plugged in the Bluetooth adapter, turned on Bluetooth on the T68i, and launched iSync. System worked like a charm: got my calendar, contacts, and syncing on my super-mobile phone. It just works...

This is just another of my great expriences with this Mac and Apple software, etc. I don't know, it is truely just a breeze doing stuff on my Mac!

Everything IS easier on a Mac!

Just thought I'd share that which u all!

Chad4Mac

2. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

It will be a year for me the first week of November. I can really do nothing to add to your post except second that motion. I am a truly happy computer user.

3. Chad4Mac thread starter macrumors 6502

However, there is only one problem with Apple products.

I find myself spending all my money and time on new Apple stuff -- got to have it.

It draws me in, and I have no control over my actions:) I see something new, check the bank account, do a minimal amount of thinking, and off to the website or store. I'm hooked

The Apple store is my little slice of heaven...

Chad

4. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

you Should talk to Backtothemac When there is something You want. . He can generally give You a better Price On stuff then Apple Or Other resellers.

I just got my dual 1.25 (from him...great price) and am in love with apple even more then before. This is my third one since I switched 7 years ago....but my last one was pre-G3.....it still amazes me how much better this is.

With credit cards and good credit, you can call and ask for a lower interest rate which allows you to buy more stuff :D ;)

5. Chad4Mac thread starter macrumors 6502

I will definetly take that into consideration.

But after I replace my iPod that was stolen a couple of weeks ago, I really don't need (keyword need) any Apple products.

I have been looking and checking prices on the 22in Apple cinema display. The only problem is that I have the older powerbook without that special conection to hook it up. I'm sure there is something out there that could connect the display to the computer, but it would be nice to have that newer model of the powerbook...um...well maybe I do need the new powerbook!

One day I will have that big display!

Chad