another RAZR thread? jesus h. christ!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by thejedipunk, Jul 25, 2006.

1. thejedipunk macrumors regular

thejedipunk

Hello everyone. So the other day I got a RAZR V3 (Cingular). I'm not sure if this thread would go here or not, but here's my question anyway.

I have an iBook G4 late 2004. Tiger and all software up to date. My question is, are there any problems I should watch out for when syncing via USB or Bluetooth (when I get the USB dongle in the next few days) with this phone? Any help/advice/rant/flaming is apperciated.

2. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

I had a bluetooth USB adapter and an iBook G4 and it works great. I haven't had any problems yet. For some reason the USB will not work on my Mac so I went out and got myself a bluetooth adapter. the file syncing and everything was flawless.

3. thejedipunk thread starter macrumors regular

thejedipunk

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm going to be getting a Bluetooth dongle today anyway. I really want to use some of my favorite songs as ring tones. I just wish it was possible over wired USB. :/

4. REDSRT4 macrumors regular

USB transfer is quicker than bluetooth that is only advice i have

5. lcseds macrumors 6502a

Okay, since you are expecting a flame, here is one. Since you title suggests you are complaining about another question being asked about a RAZR, and you are bothered by them...here's an answer for you.

Azz.

6. Obsidian6 macrumors 6502a

Obsidian6

7. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

The only trouble i have ever had with BT with my RAZR is that once i had to turn off BT on my phone and back on for my computer to see it.

Other than that, no problems so far