Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrashCan Guys

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2002
Hello,

Another rumor site has gone up. This one.. the TrashCan. Gonna like it? Maybe. You might get a laugh or two.

TrashCan

Take a look! I promise it won't hurt. :p

Thanks,
TheTrashCan Guys

b8rtm8nn

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2001
not bad for a first try

The humor could be slightly more intelligent and insiderish. Go look at some archives of BeDope to see what I mean. BTW non Trashmen others, it's a humor site - not a real rumor site.

madamimadam

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2002
Are you serious????

I think that site is bloody fantastic; after reading all the crap that gets thrown around these sites (most of which was never going to be true) it was extremely funny to see a site that looks at things from another perspective

samy85114

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2001
that's funny

Well, one thing is sure, your slogan is pretty clear, pretty funny too! :)

" As real as the iwalk " :)

Just by reading this, we already know we should trust it! great strategy! I bet, that's gonna work!
Is it a serious site or just to have fun? ( I didn't read the entire stuff writed on yet, that's why I'm asking you for )

TrashCan Guys

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2002
It's the difference between Apples and Bananas

Yes, it's meant to be humor, not real rumors. How many of those rumor sites actually get the rumors right? If you can't guess and get them right, make something up that's fun to read, and then we can't get blaimed for claming release dates and models that don't come out.

Have a little fun in life.

Jon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.