Another switcher question :)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by twomiracles, Jan 10, 2007.

1. twomiracles macrumors regular

Yes, I posted this in the Design & Graphics forum, but it's pretty slow compared to this one so I'm double posting because I really need an answer.

In Photoshop, if you have a layer with transparent pixels, you can lock the transparency, choose a foreground color, press alt+del and the non-transparent pixels change to the foreground color. I've tried every combination on this keyboard and I can't make that happen. I seriously NEED that shortcut...please tell me it's here somewhere :) !

2. twomiracles thread starter macrumors regular

Never mind, dang, I bet you guys are tired of me answering my own questions! I just remembered I still had the book that I actually learned that tip from and found it. It's alt+backspace!

3. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Well you posted in the Design & Graphics forum only 11 mins ago. You have it give it time and the Mods do not like you to double post. So just be patient

4. twomiracles thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry, never done that before, but that forum doesn't seem to have alot of activity, so thought I'd cover my bases. Question answered and point taken :) .

5. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Well your learning fast.