Another wierd error: Registered poster still registering

Discussion in 'Community' started by King Cobra, Sep 15, 2002.

1. King Cobra macrumors 603

Forum user iAryeh has been caught registering on to MacRumors today, when he has been posting for over half a year. What should we do to him?

:D

Attached Files:

2. vniow macrumors G4

Hehehe, I can thing of a few things, but they'd be edited. :p

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

you have so little to do, I'm truly amazed. Do you just lurk around waiting for something odd to happen so you can tell everyone? :rolleyes:

4. King Cobra thread starter macrumors 603

Easy, big D.

I didn't get that much homework this weekend, considering I had two quizzes last Friday anywayz.

But I don't just pay attention to detail on the forums. I caught some parts of "Scary Movie 2" (yeah, the graphic satire of films old/new) and I noticed the wheelchair guy had a Titanium Powerbook at the "lab", if you want to call it.

But to answer your question... Yes. Wouldn't you? :eek: :D :p

5. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

seriously you guys amaze me, you just go looking for some weird stuff on, go searching for some mac stuff, please go on my pretties muahahaha :D

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ha, to answer your question, No!

I'd go figure out how to do something new with Lightwave, or work on one of my many projects. But that's just me.....

D

7. King Cobra thread starter macrumors 603

Must be my youth years taking advantage of several others:

Hard Work pays off in the future...lazyness now! :D

Actually, earlier today, I was working on an hour-long project. I spent about 10 minutes with ImageReady d***in' around to find out why the animation export (for my avatar Sep. 17) had a .jpg extension, which, of course, doesn't work for animations. :rolleyes: Eventually I got around that, and about 30 minutes later I made a real cool avatar.

8. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

so, where's the 'tar

lets see it - but put it in the tar thread.

D

9. King Cobra thread starter macrumors 603

The reason why I haven't shown it yet is the avatar coincides with the release of Disturbed's new CD. It's basically the Disturbed logo with a cool light effect. I brought up the light effect question earlier, and he/she managed to help me adjust a contrast shine.

I'm mainly in support for Disturbed because of the more cheerful "metal" aspect within their their best track. Check out the site.

I'll be sure to post it in the avatar thread. (I don't want Short Films to make it to 1000 posts first. :D)

10. diorio macrumors 6502a

Just wondering, whats the big deal with registering again?

11. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Note...

if you click on register and get the "Already Registered" error-page, it will still show you as "Registering..."

arn