anti-bush shirts

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by yg17, Sep 20, 2004.

1. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

anyone know where to get some good anti bush t-shirts? My college campus is pretty conservative and I feel like pissing a few people off :D

thanks

2. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DISSING BUSH LIKE THAT??!! YOUR CAMPUS HAS IT RIGHT!!!!!!! HE'S OUR PRESIDENT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!
    im just kidding, but the other day i was in hot topic and they had some good ones. maybe the just the one in my town. lol im like the only conservative at my really really liberal high school. me and my friend l like to piss people off by being pro-bush. the difference is i really am.

3. NusuniAdmin macrumors 6502a

NusuniAdmin

shouldn't this forum go in political section????

4. BrianKonarsMac macrumors 65816

i don't know about you, but i prefer my president's to be AT LEAST as smart as i am. please don't reference bush's attendance at Yale, we all know if he wasn't a Bush he would have been flipping burgers far before he even heard the word Yale.

5. Earendil macrumors 68000

Earendil

I know you're (probably) doing it in fun, but I do dis-like people that would vote for Kerry purely because he isn't Bush. You vote for a President because of who he is, not because of who the other guy is.

Look at the history of other countries.

Tyler

6. yg17 thread starter macrumors G5

yg17

Um, when did I say I'm voting for Kerry because he's not Bush? Im voting for Kerry because I agree with his policies

7. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

It's not hard to agree with his policies... Given enough time, he'll cover every position. Maybe twice. :rolleyes:

8. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

To the original poster/topic:

I would suggest finding a phrase and/or picture that you find clever/amusing on the internet or in your head and have a t-shirt made (ie silkscreening)...it takes minimal effort and expense, many places (like Kinkos, I believe) offer the service.

FWIW

9. Mudbug Administrator emeritus

Mudbug

A really funny bumper sticker I saw a few days ago would translate really well to a T-shirt. Simply get a black/blue/dark colored t-shirt, and silkscreen on the front in white letters BUCK FUSH. I laughed for quite a few minutes after seeing that one.

<edit>Err - someone else had my idea as well...</edit>

10. Earendil macrumors 68000

Earendil

You didn't say you were voting either way. You did ask for information of anti-bush t-shirts as apposed to pro-Kerry t-shirts :rolleyes:

I was just sharing an opinion, I don't believe I quoted you specifically. It just so happens you jogged my memory of this opinion with your post.

Tyler

11. sorryiwasdreami macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

I love this site: northern sun. It's got lot's of great stickers, t-shirts, pins, posters, etc.

Also, try here , here, here, and here. That should get you started.

Now, this should get any sensible person questioning neo-conservatives; it just about made me cry.

[​IMG]

12. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

For example, they would know to leave the apostrophe out of "president's" in the above sentence.

13. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Hmm... An incredibly inane and inaccurate statement. I've seen entirely too much of it.

Kerry acts from REASON not DOGMA which means that there's actually some THOUGHT and CONSIDERATION involved in his decisions and statements.

Personally I find it easier to trust a guy who freely admits misdeeds and is willing to revise a position based on new data than I can an individual who goes on prejudice ALONE and fires dissenters.

14. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

I own a T Shirt Company. I have three anti-Bush designs to choose from. Send me an email and I'll send you a link - I'm not sure what's accepted as spam and whats not.

15. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Just go to a t-shirt shop and have your own made. Some suggested phrases:

- Some where in Texas a village is missing it's idiot*

- Bush's need to be planted in Texas*

- Heil Bush (use a royalty free image from the propaganda thread as a background).

- Could you find WMD? Bush & Co. couldn't.

- 4 More and $200 Billion more! (Help the deficit and vote Bush/Cheney 2004)

- HATE=BUSH & Co.

- A vote for Bush/Cheney is a vote for Haliburton! (use a royalty free image from the propaganda thread as a background).

* These are statements that are presumed to public domain. All others are to be deemed copyrighted by ChipNOVAMac for commercial purposes. Copyrights pending.

16. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Thanks Rower for the laugh.

It does open another topic of whether parents should involve their children like that in the campaign.

17. stealthy macrumors member

stealthy

I use this avatar on some other sites. Not sure if I'll have 500 posts by November - well okay I probably will ;)

Attached Files:

18. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Things You Never Knew Existed had some good ones.

And Earendil, I am going to vote for Kerry simply because he is not Bush. I dislike Bush that much now. Who else am I going to vote for, Nader? Yeah right. I like the man, but he will not win (and is more unfit to be President than either of the other guys). So Kerry it is. He's the lesser of 2 evils IMO.