Any advice on a nice computer desk?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by billyergs, May 2, 2005.

1. billyergs macrumors member

I'm going to need a new computer desk this upcoming week and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on any particular desk or website with nice choices.

The desk will need enough space for a dell 2405 LCD monitor and a wacom 9x12 tablet. Other than that, I don't really need too many shelves and drawers. Tempered glass would be nice too :)

2. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Can't help you if you want glass, but if you can settle for wood, I have one that I love. It has a shelf for the monitor and a large desk space. I loved it when I had my old desktop and still do with my PB. It also has one big drawer, a space for a dekstop, and a few shelves on the side. I don;t know the name, but I got it at Office Max for $99 about 2 years ago...

[​IMG]

3. billyergs thread starter macrumors member

Nice desk...I've been looking at some desks that have a shelf for the monitor.. do you think that the base of the dell 2405 would fit on it?

4. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

I like my Ikea desk - nice and roomy, and deep to fit lots of junk - er, useful stuff on. ;) :cool:

5. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Hmm, sorry for the small pic, MR seems to not like anything above 100 kb... anyway around that? :confused: