any bloggers out there?

Discussion in 'Community' started by trife life, Mar 8, 2005.

1. trife life macrumors newbie

i love my /blog /, i think it's hilarious and so do my friends, but according to my stats, i only get about 160 visitors a day. but that traffic is mainly due to my radio.blog. i actually only get about 15 visitors a day to my /blog/ page. so if you're a blogger and want to add a cool site to your blogroll, please visit or link to mine. please. i want more readers!

http://www.prettyflaco.com/blog/

2. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Isn't a blog an online diary? I don't see the fascination of such :confused:

3. trife life thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah, but most blogs are categorical. my blog is mostly dedicated to music reviews, but I have 6 or 7 different categories ranging from music to personal entries to flat out rants against pc users.

4. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

This headline scared me:
    ;)

scem0

5. trife life thread starter macrumors newbie

lol. hey, it works! lol, a little nc-17 yes, a little gross yes, but luckily it's just a headline.

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Only a headline!!

S***, for a second, you had me interested! :mad:

7. mcadam macrumors 6502a

mcadam

A blog can be many different things... basically it's a media for publishing - anything... I stumbled across one on blogger of a teacher who uses it to tell his students what homework they have to do...

The link in my sig while take you to my blog - that I'm not really updating at the moment :eek: I was really thrilled the first few months but then...

A