Any body can make a review over the new MB?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ndf9, Nov 10, 2006.

1. ndf9 macrumors newbie

Hy i have ordered my first Mac. a withe MB C2D.-

I look the new pic's from micromarcie all day. Then i must wait 3-4 weeks for deliveri.:eek:

Now can any body write a short review. And report if a change happens with the warm problem for the "old" MB.

Thanks
    Nic

2. arcobb macrumors regular

I can't speak for the new C2D ... but I absolutely love my Macbook that I've had since June ... so I can only imagine it gets better!

3. mick4394 macrumors 6502a

mick4394

Read the reviews of the Rev A Macbook. I'm sure it'll be virtually the same.

By the way, I have a Rev A and love it. I haven't had any heat issues. I think the heat issues with the Macbook have been taken care of, for the most part.

4. ndf9 thread starter macrumors newbie

hy guys

i see the MB the first time in 1. of sept. and i fall in love for the MB or the iMac.

Then beginns the rumors over rumors and i all day forget all around me to know the latest nems and Rev.

so i wait and wait and read Macrumors all day. At least i do it, i ordered yesterday and i'm happy.;) Only with the delivery time:( not. so i'm here again reading and waiting.

By:D

5. Clydefrog macrumors 6502a

Clydefrog

nothing really has changed, except for some internal changes, nothing you can really review.....

6. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

me too! week 19

7. Pressure macrumors 68040

Pressure

Read a review of the old Core Duo MacBook and everytime you come upon the words "Core Duo", just insert "2" between Core and Duo :D