Any calendar app experts here?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by NancyL, Dec 21, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

I have spent two days searching for an app that allows me to see a weekly or monthly view and my entire task list at once (including undated tasks). I haven't had much luck. Readdle le's me see a list of appointments with task list but I prefer to see the days spread out in front of me. If planner plus had a spot for upcoming/undated tasks in the week view it would be perfectly laid out for me. I don't like how you input tasks and events, though.

Another plus would be the option to sync with iPhone and share certain calendars and lists (but not all of them). I want to share grocery/to do lists and family events with my husband without sharing all my work stuff.

Thanks in advance if anyone responds.

2. macrumors 6502a

This could be accomplished with Google Calendars. I think most iOS calendar apps work well with Google Calendars, just like the built in app. We have a family Google account with a shared calendar, which we can each see alongside our own calendars on whatever platform.

As for the rest, I can't help. I'm currently using Week Calendar on the iPhone, and they don't have an iPad app (or even a universal app) available yet. It's supposedly in the works, but I think that's been the case for a while.

Regards,
    Tom

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you

I like google calendars a lot and I wish they would make their own calendar app. The trouble is in finding an iOS app that uses the same layout!:)

4. macrumors 6502

I can recommend CalenGoo

Both for iPad and iPhone I can really recommend CalenGoo both as a calendar and a planner, with many very useful view options: day, week (or weeks), month and so forth. It is very flexible, with color options for events and much more.