Any Colorado people going to Aspen Grove on the 23rd?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by crazylb1, Aug 19, 2002.

1. macrumors member

Hi,
    This is a shout out to any people thinking about going to Aspen Grove on the 23rd for Jag-wire's "coming out" party. I just was trying to figure out who if any are going. I'm still not sure about myself, I have a whole bunch of college orientation stuff next weekend.

Anywho reply and lets see who all is going

2. macrumors 6502a

chibianh

I've thought about going... but like you, I got a bunch of other things for school I might have to do.. But if I do go, hope i see you there :)

3. thread starter macrumors member

anyone else?

I know there are more Colorado people here. Any one else going to Aspen Grove?

4. macrumors 68040

As much as I would like to, I probably won't be able to go. It would be kind of a waste to drive up there anyway since I'm not planning on buying Jaguar for a few months. Besides, I am extremely busy this week.

Sorry :(

5. thread starter macrumors member

Swahilibill? you going?

swahilibill and others are you going? School starts monday for me and everything is getting really busy but i still havent made up my mind

6. macrumors regular

i was thinking about going, but i have a 2:30 flight on the same day :( oh well. what time does it start? all day?

7. macrumors 6502a

Is the Cherry Creek store open yet? Or is Aspen Grove the main store for now?

8. macrumors regular

I was just there, and got a dual 867 with an Education discount!!! Normally i would go to the Jaguar relase, but i'm picking my girlfriend up at the airport at 10:40 that night. Hope whoever goes has fun though. Also I didnt' know they were opening a cherry creek store.

9. thread starter macrumors member

Cherry Creek store

Talking to one of the employees at Aspen Grove and if you look at Apple's Jobs (pun intended) listings you see that a store is planned for Cherry Creek. I dont know where yet but supposedly it'll open this year. Most of the job listings have been filled, all except for a sales associate and the assistant manager i think. Has anyone seen any coming soon signs in that area? Will it be at that mall or somewhere else?

10. macrumors 6502a

chibianh

I don't know why, but I think it's NOT gonna be in the mall but in cherry creek north somewhere... I don't know.. I used to work down there but our store just moved a couple months ago.. so that lot is empty. We were on 2nd and Milwaukee next to Armando's pizza..